Top 10 Best Candyland Castle Game New Products Details
- The Candy Land game has a Disney Princess twist
- You can play the game as Cinderella, Rapunzel or Ariel
- Colorful cards guide you princess toward the castle
- Whoever reaches the castle first wins. Ages 3 and up
- Includes game board, 3 Disney Princess movers, 44 cards and instructions
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- JEWELRY DRESS-UP GAME: Do you remember playing the original Pretty Pretty Princess game when you were a kid. Introduce your kids to this Disney Princess Edition game
- OVER 20 JEWELRY PIECES: The Pretty Pretty Princess: Disney Princess Edition board game includes over 20 plastic jewelry pieces and a crown that players can wear during the game
- FEATURING DISNEY PRINCESSES: In this dress-up game, players collect jewelry pieces and race to claim the Disney Princess crown. Play as Disney Princess characters Belle, Tiana, Jasmine, or Aurora
- CURSED RING: Watch out for the Cursed Ring. A player can't win the game while wearing it
- FUN KIDS GAME: Disney Princess fans can enjoy this edition of the Pretty Pretty Princess game with their friends, on play dates, and sleepovers. It's a fun indoor activity for kids 5 and up
- Gather the family and build fun memories with a delightful LEGO brick Gingerbread House that makes a festive holiday centerpiece kids of all ages will love!
- Build a Gingerbread House with frosted roofs, colorful candy buttons, candy-cane columns and walking sticks, glittery windows and a tall chimney stack with a fire that glows!
- Includes sweet gingerbread man, woman and baby figures, candy furniture, a baby carriage, snow blower, holiday tree with decorations and gifts, a rocking horse and toy train
- The LEGO Creator Expert Gingerbread House is a set that the whole family will love as well as a fun building challenge for ages 16+
- The LEGO Creator Expert Gingerbread House measures over 8” (21cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep
- BE A COLD CASE DETECTIVE - Unsolved Case Files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file. Think you can find out who Jane Doe is and who killed her on April 23rd, 2001? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV.
- SOLVE 3 MYSTERIES TO CRACK THE CASE - In order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. First figure out how Jane Doe got onto Del Fuego Island. Then determine the identity of Jane Doe and finally connect Jane Doe to one of the suspects to put the real killer behind bars for the murder. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities.
- OVER 50 INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS - This unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, crime scene photographs, arson report, boat blueprints, autopsy, arrest reports, medical records, legal documents, suspect interrogations, witness statements, character photographs and much more. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
- ONLINE ANSWER KEYS - To get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. If you don’t have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers.
- PERFECT FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES - Teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Treat yourself, your partner, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files.
- 3D MAGNETIC TILES: The original 3D magnetic building sets that engage young minds by fusing together math, science, and creativity. Create flat or 3-dimensional shapes with this set
- DIVERSE SET: 32 translucent, colorful shapes including squares (2 large, 14 small) and triangles (8 equilateral, 4 right, 4 isosceles)
- CREATIVITY: Sparks hours of imaginative free play in children. Anything they can dream, they can create!
- STEM APPROVED: Helps your child develop important math, science, spatial and tactile skills
- DURABLE: Tile set is safe, durable and built to last for years of quality use
- RECOMMENDED AGES: Magna-Tiles are recommended for children ages 3 and older; Each shape has a base measurement of 3 inches / 7.62 cm
- Created Exclusively For Disney Theme Parks And Resorts
- Ride the train, pirate ship, carousel horse or Mad Tea Party whirling tea cup past lands filled with candy flowers and lollipop trees.
- Journey thorugh Adventurland area, Tomorrowland area, and Fantasyland area to be the first to reach the castle and win the game!
- Includes: game board, 4 custom sculpted movers, 66 cards and rules
- 2 to 4 players