Top 3 Picks
Top 10 Columbia Access Point Ii Shoes Products Details
Columbia Women’s Switchback III Jacket, Black, Medium
- COMFORTABLE RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Women’s Switchback III Waterproof Rain Jacket is a lightweight waterproof rain coat designed to keep you perfectly dry.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This light rain jacket features our waterproof Hyrdroplus 100% nylon shell designed to keep you dry and protected in even the hardest of downpours.
- MODERN CLASSIC CUT: When the weather is on the edge, this is a universal rain jacket great for everyday use, with a clean feminine cut and comfortable range of motion.
- PROTECTIVE HOOD: Pull it out or stow it back, the adjustable stow-away storm hood will keep you comfortable and dry in the midst of a downpour.
- HANDY FEATURES: Completely waterproof, adjustable cuffs, drawcord adjustable hem, two zippered hand pockets, and the whole jacket packs down into its own pocket for easy toting.
- How To Measure : Use a soft, flexible tape measure from a sewing kit. A metal tape measure from your toolbox or a yard stick may give you inaccurate readings. Drawcord at hem
Under Armour mens Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black/Black, 10 US
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
NETGEAR Wireless Access Point (WAC510) - Dual-Band AC1300 WiFi Speed | Up to 200 Client Devices | 1 x 1G Ethernet LAN Port | MU-MIMO | Insight Remote Management | PoE or Optional Power Adapter
- MULTIPLE DEVICE PERFORMANCE: Dual-Band AC1300 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Plug in a printer, storage, or other nearby wired devices into the extra 1 Gigabit port for maximum speed.
- PoE or AC POWERED: Simplified deployment with PoE, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- LOCAL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Includes 1 year free insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware.
- BUSINESS CLASS SECURITY: Supports WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Supports load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.
TP-Link EAP245 V3 | Omada AC1750 Gigabit Wireless Access Point | Business WiFi Solution w/ Mesh Support, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE Powered | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada App | White
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Designed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP245 reliably delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into SDN — Omada Software Defined Networking integrates APs, switches & gateways w/ several control options offered - Hardware Controller, Software Controller & Cloud-Based Controller (Contact TP-Link for CBC Details). Standalone mode applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — EAP245 supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
Columbia womens Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot, Black/Poppy Red, 8 US
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot's waterproof full-grain leather and mesh bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's waterproof hiking boot delivers style and durability with its contrasting color combinations and soft mesh exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.
- Responsive, supportive cushioning and super-grippy rubber outsoles are geared for miles over rocks, grass, gravel, and roots.
CRKT S.P.E.W. EDC Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath: Compact Utility Neck Knife, Bead Blast Blade, Textured G10 Handle, Nylon Sheath, Belt Loop 2388
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
NETGEAR Wireless Desktop Access Point (WAX204) - WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 Speed | 4 x 1G Ethernet Ports | Up to 64 Devices | WPA3 Security | Create up to 3 Separate WiFi Networks | MU-MIMO | 802.11ax
- Coverage up to 1,500 sq. ft. for 40 devices
- Fast AX1800 Gigabit speed with WiFi 6 technology for uninterrupted streaming, HD video gaming, and web conferencing
- Connects to your existing cable modem and replaces your WiFi router. Compatible with any internet service provider up to 1Gbps including cable, satellite, fiber, and DSL
- Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and more with 4 x 1G Ethernet ports
- Sets up in minutes; easily manage WiFi settings, test internet speed, and monitor data usage
Columbia Men’s Crestwood Hiking Shoe Breathable, High-Traction Grip, Camo Brown, Heatwave, 11
- NIMBLE HIKER: The perfect combination of high function and performance, this all-purpose hiker will deliver years of comfortable service
- SUEDE LEATHER UPPER: This nimble lace-up integrates a combination upper, featuring leather, mesh, and webbing — all combine into a durable shoe you'll appreciate for seasons to come
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Equipped with our TechLite midsole, this shoe delivers long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- ADVANCED TRACTION: Featuring our indoor-friendly Omni-Grip, a non-marking outsole, this shoe provides sure-footed traction in the wild
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long-lasting pair of shoes you will enjoy for seasons to come
EnGenius Technologies EAP1300 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac Wave 2) 2x2 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point Features Quad-Core Processors, MU-MIMO, High Powered 23dBm, GigaE Port (Mounting Kit Included)
- Quad-core CPU, 4x arm Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz "Turbo engine"
- 11AC Wave 2 Wireless speeds to 867 Mbps (5 GHz); to 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 30% faster throughput over 11AC Wave 1 3x3 APs
- Mu-mimo improves performance & increases user device capacities
- Beamforming optimizes antenna signal, reception & reliability for clients
NETGEAR Wireless Access Point (WAX610) - WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 Speed | Up to 250 Client Devices | 1 x 2.5G Ethernet LAN Port | 802.11ax | Insight Remote Management | PoE+ or Optional Power Adapter
- WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices and 2,500 sq. ft. of coverage.
- Connect wired Ethernet to the 2.5G port for maximum speed.
- Simplified deployment with PoE+, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- Includes 1 year FREE NETGEAR Insight subscription for remote management from anywhere. Setup, configure, and manage with the NETGEAR Insight app.
- Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included mounting hardware.
- Includes WPA3, network and client isolation, and rogue AP detection.
- Including up to 8 SSIDs, load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.