Top 10 Columbia Access Point Ii Shoes Products Details
- COMFORTABLE RAIN JACKET: The Columbia Women’s Switchback III Waterproof Rain Jacket is a lightweight waterproof rain coat designed to keep you perfectly dry.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This light rain jacket features our waterproof Hyrdroplus 100% nylon shell designed to keep you dry and protected in even the hardest of downpours.
- MODERN CLASSIC CUT: When the weather is on the edge, this is a universal rain jacket great for everyday use, with a clean feminine cut and comfortable range of motion.
- PROTECTIVE HOOD: Pull it out or stow it back, the adjustable stow-away storm hood will keep you comfortable and dry in the midst of a downpour.
- HANDY FEATURES: Completely waterproof, adjustable cuffs, drawcord adjustable hem, two zippered hand pockets, and the whole jacket packs down into its own pocket for easy toting.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- MULTIPLE DEVICE PERFORMANCE: Dual-Band AC1300 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Plug in a printer, storage, or other nearby wired devices into the extra 1 Gigabit port for maximum speed.
- PoE or AC POWERED: Simplified deployment with PoE, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- LOCAL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Includes 1 year free insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware.
- BUSINESS CLASS SECURITY: Supports WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Supports load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.
- Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO — Designed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP245 reliably delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1750 Mbps to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into SDN — Omada Software Defined Networking integrates APs, switches & gateways w/ several control options offered - Hardware Controller, Software Controller & Cloud-Based Controller (Contact TP-Link for CBC Details). Standalone mode applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Advanced Wireless Tech — Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation — EAP245 supports both 802.3af/at PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty — Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot's waterproof full-grain leather and mesh bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's waterproof hiking boot delivers style and durability with its contrasting color combinations and soft mesh exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.
- Materials: Upper: Leather / Mesh; Midsole: Techlite EVA; Outsole: Omni-Grip Rubber. Hook and loop closure system
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
- Easy to install in a home office, dorm room or any location where you want a dedicated, secure WiFi network with 1,500 sq. ft. coverage.
- WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports 64 maximum # of devices.
- Plug wired devices into the four 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports for maximum speed.
- Simplified deployment using the included power adapter.
- Setup, configure, and manage with the instant setup wizard.
- Supports WPA, WPA2, and WPA3. Provides up to 3 SSIDs.
- NIMBLE HIKER: The perfect combination of high function and performance, this all-purpose hiker will deliver years of comfortable service
- SUEDE LEATHER UPPER: This nimble lace-up integrates a combination upper, featuring leather, mesh, and webbing — all combine into a durable shoe you'll appreciate for seasons to come
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Equipped with our TechLite midsole, this shoe delivers long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- ADVANCED TRACTION: Featuring our indoor-friendly Omni-Grip, a non-marking outsole, this shoe provides sure-footed traction in the wild
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long-lasting pair of shoes you will enjoy for seasons to come
- Quad-core CPU, 4x arm Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz "Turbo engine"
- 11AC Wave 2 Wireless speeds to 867 Mbps (5 GHz); to 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 30% faster throughput over 11AC Wave 1 3x3 APs
- Mu-mimo improves performance & increases user device capacities
- Beamforming optimizes antenna signal, reception & reliability for clients
- WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX1800 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices and 2,500 sq. ft. of coverage.
- Connect up to a 2.5G Ethernet switch for maximum speed.
- Simplified deployment with PoE+, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- Includes 1 year FREE Insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app.
- Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware.
- Includes WPA3, network and client isolation, and rogue AP detection.
- Including up to 8 SSIDs, load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.