Top 10 Best Patriot Pong Products Details
- NFL OFFICIAL: These officially licensed table tennis balls come with authentic team logos and colors so you can show your team pride with authority
- CONSISTENT BOUNCE: Designed to deliver a consistent bounce for high performance play every game
- OFFICIAL SIZE: These balls are constructed to be official 40mm diameter size for regulation play
- SIX PACK: Each set comes with (6) table tennis balls so you'll have enough supply to play all day long!
- PERFECT FOR ANY FAN: These balls are the perfect addition to any game room, man cave, or tailgate to show your team pride and bring some football fun to any game
- Summer Fun - Take your favorite party game to the pool to test your skill and luck at sinking the ping pong balls into the cups.
- Side Cup Holders - Keep your beverage of choice afloat by placing it in one of the 8 side cup holders located around the outer edges of the playing board.
- Built-In Cooler - Located in the center of the playing board is a built in cooler to keep your beverages ice cold while having fun in the sun.
- Quick Inflation - Inflation is quick and easy thanks to a patented Speed Safety Valve.
- Dimensions - 58” x 19.5”.
- SLAMMO: An exciting outdoor lawn game for kids and adults. Set includes 1 slammo target, 2 competition size balls, 1 training ball, travel carrying case and game rules
- WHAT IS SLAMMO: Slammo is an action packed 2 on 2 volleyball style outdoor game; Teams have 3 hits to bounce or spike the ball to the net fun for family and friends out on the yard, at the beach, cookouts, camping, and more
- ACTIVE FUN: Slammo is an engaging game that works great for just having fun and even breaking a sweat, or as cross training for many other sports, plus slammo is a unique gift idea for kids, teens, and adults
- Package dimensions: 22.0inch (L) x 12.0inch (W) x 4.0inch (H)
- OH DEER : Meet Bucky the Stag. He's a talking, joke-telling deer mount who makes the Deer Pong game so much fun
- FILL THE CUPS: 3, 2,1 shoot. Players on each team bounce or throw the balls into their team's cups. Keep going until one team's cups are filled. Game includes 6 cups and 6 balls
- UNEXPECTED PHRASES: You don't know what he's going to say next. Bucky the Stag's mouth moves as he makes cheeky comments throughout the game. Hear more groan-worthy jokes and phrases in Joke mode
- HIS HEAD'S IN THE GAME: Bucky doesn't hold back his attitude with phrases such as "Not fair. I'm an easy target. " "Hope your aim's better in the bathroom. " and "Hmhh I let you win. "
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Get the family together for this active ball-tossing game with personality. The Deer Pong game is for ages 8 and up. For 2 or more players
- GOBIG OR GO HOME: GoBig 110 ounce Party Cups are 6x bigger than standard party cups for giant sized fun at any party or event. 110 ounce is over NINE 12 ounce beverages
- GIANT PONG GAMES: Set Includes 4 Giant 3 inches Pong Balls perfect for giant pong games; Play on the ground or on a table (just fill the cups with water for stability); The Giant Cups also make for fun games of Flip Cup
- 24 PACK: Set includes 24 Giant Cups and 4 XL Pong Balls - Perfect for large parties, Tailgates, Events and more
- U.S. Patented Product
- IF VOLLEYBALL AND FOURSQUARE HAD A BABY - Spikeball is a fun, active, easy-to-learn game that can be played anywhere by anyone. The Spikeball Standard Kit is all you need for a good time.
- EASY TO LEARN FOR INSTANT FUN - Yard game experts and newcomers alike can pick up Spikeball quickly as it is easy to learn but difficult to master. Like volleyball, teams alternate possessions and try to spike the ball away from each other! Rule book included!
- PLAY ANYWHERE - Spikeball is perfect for the backyard, the beach, the park, the gym, and even your living room (if you're careful enough).
- MODIFICATIONS GALORE - Have six people? Play 3 on 3. Looking for a more relaxed game? Try adding a bounce! Spikeball can be modified in countless ways to ensure fun for everyone.
- ALL YOU NEED TO PLAY IS INCLUDED - The Standard Kit comes with the Spikeball set, one ball, netting, and a carrying bag for easy transport!
- Pull out a block without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck. Challenge yourself or play with friends
- Win by being the last player to remove a block without causing the stack to crash
- PATRIOTIC FUN: Game, set includes 2 premium 3 feet x 2 feet foldable Cornhole boards crafted from solid MDF, 8 all-weather regulation bean bags, portable carrying case and rules
- RUSTIC AMERICAN DESIGN: Vintage inspired Cornhole boards designed to look like repurposed barnwood planks featuring the American Flag – the Stars and Stripes design is also perfect for display when not in use
- EVENT DAY FAVORITE: Hours of fun with friends and family at tailgates, holiday weekends, cookouts, campsites, and more
- ALL-WEATHER BEAN BAGS: Complete set of 8 regulation size (6 inch x 6 inch) bean bags (4 red plus 4 blue)
- BEST VALUE: ‘Tailgate’ size Cornhole set at an affordable price. Boards easily fold flat into the included premium carrying case for portability or neat storage
What to know before you buy an outdoor ping-pong table
Indoor vs. outdoor ping-pong tables
Although certain tables may be used both indoors and outside, the majority of them are intended to be utilized in just one of these environments. The majority of the time, if you want to play table tennis at a competitive level, you’ll want to invest in an indoor table tennis table. These feature tabletops that are thicker and constructed completely of wood, and as a result, the bounce is more consistent over the whole surface area of these tables. Of course, you’ll need to make sure you have enough space in your home to accommodate one of them.
The majority of casual players will find that an outside table is a great option. Because the tabletop is often considerably thinner than that found on professional circuits, they don’t offer exactly the same sensation as a professional circuit, but you may still have a fantastic game and a lot of fun with one. The materials used to construct them are more durable and can resist the environment, allowing you to use them in your driveway, yard, or garage without having to worry about them being destroyed by the elements.
Ping-pong table dimensions and playing space
Standard tables measure 9 feet 5 feet and are 30 inches above the ground. They are available in several sizes. Each player should have a minimum of 6 feet behind the table and 3 feet on each side of the table in order to maneuver around comfortably. Your entire playing space will thus need to be about 21 feet long by 11 feet wide.
If you don’t have enough space for a large table, you may always go for a mid-sized one.
Consider the climate you live in before you buy
As with any outdoor activity, the weather will play a significant role in determining how frequently you will be able to participate. If you live in a location where there is a lot of wind or rain, you may want to think about purchasing an indoor option.
Outdoor ping-pong table features
Folding ping-pong tables vs. stationary ping-pong tables
If you have the space to keep your table tennis table in its current location all year, a fixed design may be the best option for you. Some static ping-pong tables include the option of removing the net, allowing them to be used as a dining table.
A table that can be folded away is preferred by the vast majority of individuals. For compact storage, most fold in two distinct pieces that nest together to form a triangular shape. Many fold-up tables, in addition to conserving space, also have a replay feature, allowing individual players to perfect their skills on their own time.
Ping-pong net and clamps
Ping-pong tables are often supplied with a net and other accessories attached. A typical net is 6 feet in length and 6 inches in height. Ideally, the net should hang over the edge of the table by 6 inches on each side of the center line. Some stationary tables are equipped with fixed nets, whereas others are equipped with removable nets. Folding tables are usually equipped with a detachable net that is attached to the table using clamps. The majority of outdoor tables are equipped with plastic clamps, which are adequate for occasional usage. In the event that you need a more durable option, metal clamps are available; however, they may not be weatherproof.
Outdoor ping-pong table construction materials
The majority of outdoor table tennis tables are made of metal in order to endure a variety of weather conditions. Aluminized composite tabletops and galvanized steel undercarriages are common on these models.
Outdoor ping-pong table cost
For general outdoor enjoyment, you can get a good-quality table for around $400 that will last many years if properly cared for and maintained. More serious fans may need to spend about $1,000 or more in order to get the level of quality that they want.
How should I clean my ping-pong table?
- First and foremost, avoid using strong chemicals or solvents on the table surface, since this may cause harm to it. To remove any minor dust, use a dry towel to wipe it away. Stains that are difficult to remove may be removed using a wet cloth and a mild soap.
Can I leave my ping-pong table out year-round?
- Generally speaking, yes. Aesthetically pleasing outdoor tables are built to endure the weather. A table, on the other hand, will almost definitely survive longer if you take precautions to keep it from being overexposed. This may be accomplished by buying a cover.